Exhibit & sell ART works at our showroom in king's road chelsea
EWAAC Showroom in Town Hall, Kings road, Chelsea
Fashionable King's road in Chelsea
We are organising special exhibition and sell our art works (cash & carry)at our show room in Chelsea Town Hall in fashionable King's Road, central London in May.
How we proceed
1) we will produce special web-site in which we introduce quality works for companies as well as for general art lovers / collectors. We will promote the site to International companies, ban ks, hotels, restaurants as well as art collectors and general art lovers before and during the exhibition (May 1-17).
2) We will organize exhibition for these works in May (11- 17) at our temporary built showroom in Chelsea Town Hall in King's road (see photos on the left). This is not a proper gallery but good place to show real works of the online exhibition to any potential buyers.
They want to see actual work not only see online before decide to buy.
3) Not only show and sell large works online to International company but you can also show and sell your general art works (paintings, photography etc) as well as small items (crafts, jewelleries, accessories etc at our showroom. We have six glass cases with 2 or 3 sheves so they look better and good security.
4) We will make flyers and distribute to all shops, restaurants in King's Road as well as our staff will hand the flyers to people who will pass front of Town Hall and encourage them to visit our showroom.
5) We will invite prospective buyers for our Private View on 13th May (Wed, 5:00-8:00pm).
This meeting is combined with our GEIKYO (art Bridge) meeting so any EWAAC members are welcome to attend even not participate in order to widen contacts. The private view is for invitation only.
May 13(Wed) - 17(Sun)
13 (Wed) : Private view and GEIKYO party
1 slot for 2D or photo works (see below)
1 slot for 3D works = 1 shelf of glass case (see photos on the left). You can display a few items as a set in one shelf.
Fashionable King's Road, Chelsea
Our Showroom (2013)
Fees for 1 slot (2D) or 1 shelf in glass case.
£50 for EWAAC members
£85 for non-member (There is assessment for exhibit of non-member before the slot is given in order to keep standard of quality of exhibits)